Did you be aware that the taweez worn by the dictator Muammar Gaddafi came as a gift to Saddam Hussein?
Yes, that’s right. Saddam Hussein gave Gaddafi a Taweez (amulet) which was believed to guard him against danger. According to reports, inside the taweez, there was hair that was derived from Mohammed’s prophetic beard.
If the taweez did work is a matter of debate but one thing is certain: Gaddafi was a ruthless dictator who brutally killed and tortured those he controlled.
Do you think that the Taweez’s success could have had something to do with his success? Was it simply an accident?
The Dangers of Taweez
You may be asking yourself what an Islamic Taweez refers to. Taweez is an amulet or talisman which is used to protect. It’s usually crafted using verses from the Quran and is believed to provide spiritual guidance and protect against evil.
Taweez were utilized for centuries throughout the Muslim world however they’ve received lots of interest in recent years due to their usage by the dictator Muammar Gaddafi. He was famously known for carrying an Islamic Taweez based on passages of the Quran and also believed it was the reason he was able to keep his position for nearly 40 years.
There’s no doubt that there’s plenty of discussion on whether or not. However, it’s true that they’re a risk when used improperly. They should not be used in a bid to get revenge or to harm another person.
Do you want to know the story of Gaddafi’s taweez?
The story began in the early 1990s in the early 1990s, when there was a Libyan dictator was experiencing an uphill struggle. The country was in the conflict of civil war and the outlook was not good for his government or him.
In desperate need of staying in the position of power, Gaddafi turned to a spiritual adviser who provided him with the taweez, a talisman or amulet to aid in winning the battle. The result was successful! The rebels were ultimately defeated but Gaddafi was still in power.
The tale of Gaddafi’s taweez is an intriguing one and it proves that in some cases, faith can be more effective than science.
That’s precisely the method Muammar Gaddafi was using to keep him and his family members safe. The taweez he wore was made of gold, and it had passages from the Quran written on the front. He would tie it around his neck or put the taweez in his pockets.
The taweez was an essential element to the Gaddafi family and played an important influence on their lives. They were said to had it all the time, and it brought them luck.
Muammar Gaddafi was a huge fan of the Taweez. He was famous for carrying one in his pocket whenever he went out and even had a separate space in his palace, in which he could sit and meditate.
The most interesting thing about the taweez is the ability to grant wearers the power of awe. Many believe it could help you accomplish the goals you have set, and some believe that it can shield against danger. It’s impossible to know for certain what the taweez might be in its capabilities, however it is an extremely powerful amulet and shouldn’t be taken lightly.
The taweez utilized by Muammar Gaddafi the former leader of Libya is believed to possess magical powers and was believed to be the reason in the Gaddafi family’s luck.
What you may not be aware of is the origins of this Taweez. It was gifted to Gaddafi by an Sufi mystic who told Gaddafi that it would bring him luck. It was also believed to shield Gaddafi from attempts to assassinate him.
Gaddafi was extremely religious and believed in the power of Taweez. Even after he was deposed and later killed His widow has the taweez that she had in her possession.
So you want to make your own taweez?
That’s great! It’s a simple and enjoyable process, and you’ll be able to modify it to meet your personal preferences. This is how you can do it:
- Choose your ingredients. You’ll require something that represents water, something that represents fire, and a material to symbolize earth. You can choose any type of material you’d like to represent these things, however I suggest using something that is symbolic or has a personal meaning for you.
- Create an area of sacredness. This is an essential step, so make sure you take your time to do it properly. It is essential to create the space that allows you to be focused on your goals without being interrupted.
- Focus on your goals. Focus on what you would like the Taweez to accomplish for you. Make sure you are clear and precise in your ideas.
- Design the Taweez. This is where the fun begins! Mix the ingredients you picked in the first step, write your idea on the paper. Place the piece of paper in the container, and make sure to seal it tight.
- Pray over the Taweez. This isn’t required however I believe it’s good to seek assistance and guidance from God when you play with this new magical talisman.
- Be careful when using the taweez. Be aware that this is an extremely powerful tool, so make use of it only when you require it.
Image Sources – Google
We put a lot of effort into producing unique, excellent material. The information presented on globalsinfo.com may not be replicated, copied, or distributed in any way without the correct credit or acknowledgment.